Created: March 25, 2020
If you are a California resident or data subject in Europe, please see the “Additional Disclosures for California Residents” and “Additional Disclosures for Data Subjects in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland” sections, respectively. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights and choices, please contact us as set out in the “Contact Us” section below.
2. General Terms
- • Everis Technologies LLC may be referred to as “the Saas-platform «Everisapp»,” “we,” “our,” or “us.”
- • We call a user of the Saas-platform «Everisapp» “User,” “Users,” “you,” “your,” or “Client” and “Specialist” as appropriate.
- • The community application that we offer at our website (https://everisapp.com/) is referred to as the “Site(s).”
- • The mobile applications (whether on iOS or Android) are referred to as the “Apps”, “Everis Users” and “Everis Pro”
- • Everis Technologies’ Sites, Apps and related services, information and communications are collectively referred to as “the Saas-platform «Everisapp».
3. Information Collection
A. Information you provide to the Saas-platform «Everisapp.
The Saas-platform «Everisapp» collects certain personally identifiable information about you, including information that is reasonably capable of being associated with you (“Information”). Examples of Information that The Saas-platform «Everisapp» collects include but are not limited to:
Contact Information. This may include your first and last name, postal address, telephone number, and email address.
Identity Information. If you are a User or Specialist, we may collect Personal Information, such as your date of birth and address, national identification number if applicable, together with the result of basic criminal record checks as provided by you, or by our Third Party Agents (as defined below), as applicable and to the extent permitted by law in your jurisdiction, and to validate your identity.
Promotional Information. Some offers from The Saas-platform «Everisapp» such as newsletters, surveys, competitions, and etc. are non-binding because of what you do not have to take part in it or provide us any personal data connected with these events. If you give an agreement to get notifications from The Saas-platform «Everisapp», we will use your data for (depends on circumstances) sending a newsletter or other messages to you, on the basement of information that we have got from you, or for doing a survey or analogical events or offers connected with our legislative right of promotion of our business and The Saas-platform «Everisapp».
Content Information. You also can send your Private information to The Saas-platform «Everisapp» by email and we will use this information to help us to answer your request. We also collect information in any messages that you exchange with other Users inside our Service( for example, with the help of our chat) and we will never use or share such information in marketing goals.
We request you to provide your contact information during registration of your profile to provide help with the help of The Saas-platform «Everisapp». For example, if you are a Client, we collect your First Name, Last Name, email, and your zip code or zip code for your profile registration in The Saas-platform «Everisapp». We also collect additional information to simplify the request, such as information about task that you are looking for, date and time, location. If you are a Specialist, we collect your First name and Last name, email, phone number and zip code to create and moderate your profile in The Saas-platform «Everisapp» and simplify a connection between you and your Clients through the platform. We also collect information about your orders.
4. Information the Saas-platform «Everisapp» Collects Automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you use The Saas-platform «Everisapp». The categories of information we automatically collect and have collected, including in the last 12 months, are as follows:
Service Use Data, including data about features you use, pages you visit, emails and advertisements you view, portions of The Saas-platform «Everisapp» that you view and interact with, the time of day you browse, and your referring and exiting pages.
Device Data, including data about the type of device or browser you use, your device’s operating system, your internet service provider, your device’s regional and language settings, and device identifiers such as IP address and Ad Id. When you visit and interact with the The Saas-platform «Everisapp», The Saas-platform «Everisapp» may collect certain information automatically through cookies or other technologies, including, but not limited to, the type of computer or mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your computer or mobile device, your operating system, the type(s) of internet browser(s) you use, and information about the way you use The Saas-platform «Everisapp» (“Device Information”). We may use Device Information to monitor the geographic regions from which Users navigate The Saas-platform «Everisapp», and for security and fraud prevention purposes. The use of any IP-masking technologies or similar technologies (like the TOR network) may render portions of The Saas-platform «Everisapp» unavailable and are forbidden on The Saas-platform «Everisapp».
Location Data, including imprecise location data (such as location derived from an IP address or data that indicates a city or postal code level), and, with your consent, precise location data (such as latitude/longitude data). When you visit The Saas-platform «Everisapp» via a native mobile application, we use, with your consent when required under applicable law, GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located in and display a relevant location map. We will not share your current location obtained in this manner with other Users.
We also use various Tracking Technologies (“Tracking Technologies”) to automatically collect information when you use The Saas-platform «Everisapp», including the following:
Cookies. When you visit websites our Sites, your browser may automatically transmit information to these websites throughout the visit. In a similar way, when you use our mobile applications, we will access and use mobile device IDs to recognize your device. We use “cookies” and equivalent technologies to collect information through our Site and Apps. Cookies are small data files stored on your device that act as a unique tag to identify your browser.
Persistent cookies help with personalizing your experience, remembering your preferences, and supporting security features. Additionally, persistent cookies allow us to bring you advertising both on and off the Platform. Persistent cookies may remain on your device for extended periods of time, and generally may be controlled through your browser settings. We utilize persistent cookies that only The Saas-platform «Everisapp» can read and use, and access mobile device IDs to:
- • save your login information for future logins to The Saas-platform «Everisapp»;
- • assist in processing items during checkout;
- • hold session information; and
- • track user preferences.
Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate our website and expire when you close your browser. We utilize session ID cookies and similar technologies to:
- • enable certain features of The Saas-platform «Everisapp»;
- • better understand how you interact with the Sites and the QHelp Platform;
- • monitor usage by our Users and web traffic routing on The Saas-platform «Everisapp»;
- • track the number of entries in The Saas-platform «Everisapp» promotions, sweepstakes and contests; and
- • identify visited areas of The Saas-platform «Everisapp».
Unlike persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off from the Saas-platform «Everisapp» and then close your browser.
Exhibit A sets out the different categories of cookies that The Saas-platform «Everisapp» uses and why we use them.
We may work with third party advertisers who may also place or read persistent cookies on your browser, and we may use Flash cookies (or local shared objects) to store your preferences or display content based upon what you view on the Sites to personalize your visit.
You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you will not be able to use all portions or all functionalities of The Saas-platform «Everisapp».
Pixels. We and our Third Party Agents may also use “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “clear GIFs,” or similar means in connection with The Saas-platform «Everisapp» and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, track the actions of Users and email recipients, determine the success of marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about Site usage and response rates.
5. The Saas-platform «Everisapp» use of Information
- • To operate and make available The Saas-platform «Everisapp». We use your data to connect you with other Users to enable the posting of, selection for, completion of, in order to fulfill inside our The Saas-platform «Everisapp»;
- • For billing and fraud prevention, on the basis of our legitimate interests in ensuring a safe and secure environment in which Clients and Specialists can meet and conduct business, and in order to comply with our legal obligations;
- • To conduct identification, criminal background, and right to work checks, if applicable, and to the extent permitted by local law, on Users, in order to advance our legitimate interests as well as for the substantial public interest of ensuring the safety of our Users both online and offline, preventing or detecting unlawful acts, protecting the public against dishonesty, and maintaining the integrity of The Saas-platform «Everisapp» given that Specialists often interact directly with Clients and may enter their homes; however the company LLC Everis Technologies does not take any responsibility for unlawful acts done by Users of the Saas-platform «Everisapp» to each other. Unlawful acts done by Users of the Saas-platform «Everisapp» to each other are prosecuted by the local law of the country where it happened.
- • To analyze The Saas-platform «Everisapp» usage as necessary for our legitimate interest in improving the The Saas-platform «Everisapp» to grow our business;
- • To contact you and deliver (via email, SMS, push notifications, or otherwise) transactional information, administrative notices, marketing notifications, offers and communications relevant to your use of The Saas-platform «Everisapp», with your consent when required under applicable law, as necessary for our legitimate interests in proper communication and engagement with our Users and in promoting our business;
- • To provide you with customer support in order to fulfill our contracts with Users;
- • For internal market research for our legitimate interest in improving the Saas-platform «Everisapp» to grow our business;
- • For troubleshooting problems for our legitimate interests in ensuring a safe and secure environment in which Users can meet;
- • To assist Users in the resolution of complaints and disputes between them, as necessary for our legitimate interests in facilitating good relations among Users;
- • To enforce our Terms of Service and our legitimate interests in ensuring our Agreement is complied with; and
- • As otherwise set forth in the Agreement.
For more information and to understand your choices regarding third party ads, please see the “Cookies and Other Technologies and Interest-Based Advertising” in Exhibit A. Advertising and marketing is carried out as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing an engaging and relevant experience, promoting our services, and promotion the Saas-platform «Everisapp».
Analytics and Market Analysis. Everis Technologies LLC may analyze information (“Market Analysis”) as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing an engaging and relevant experience, and promoting and growing The Saas-platform «Everisapp».
Everis Technologies LLC uses information to offer services to Users who express an interest in these services, through a poll for example, or to Users who can be presumed to have an interest based on results from our Market Analysis. We do this as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing an engaging and relevant experience, promoting our services, and growing our business.
Cell Phone Numbers. The Saas-platform «Everisapp» may use your cell phone number to call or send recurring text messages to you, using an autodialer or prerecorded voice, in order to provide you notifications about Tasks, for marketing purposes (with your consent where required by law), and to administer The Saas-platform «Everisapp». You may be liable for standard SMS and per-minute charges by your mobile carrier. Everis Technologies may also message you via push notifications (with your consent when required under applicable law), which you can opt-out of on your mobile device.
- Information Sharing
Third Party Agents. Everis Technologies LLC may share your information, including identification, with law enforcement organizations and organizations designated on collecting private information within the law and security purpose.
Legal Obligations. Everis Technologies and our Third Party Agents may disclose information or User Generated Content, including location data or communication data, to a third party if required or permitted to do so by law or pursuant to a court order, warrant or subpoena. Everis Technologies reserves the right to disclose Personal Information from both private and public areas of the Site(s) and The Saas-platform «Everisapp» in the absence of a court order, warrant or subpoena, to the extent permitted by applicable law, if we are given reason to believe, in our sole discretion, that someone is causing injury to or interfering with the rights of Users, the general public, or Everis Technologies or its partners, parents or affiliates.
It is our policy to provide notice to Users before producing their information in response to law enforcement requests unless (i) we are prohibited or otherwise constrained by law or court order from doing so, (ii) we have reason to believe the User’s account has been compromised such that the notice would go to the wrong person, or notice would otherwise be counterproductive or would create a risk to safety, or (iii) it is an emergency request and prior notice would be impractical (in which case we may provide notice after the fact).
Merger or Acquisition. The Saas-platform «Everisapp» reserves the right to share information in connect with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale, or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of our assets, or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another business.
Public Areas. Your profile on The Saas-platform «Everisapp» consists of information about you and your business, and may include information such as photographs, your years in business, skills and expertise, hourly pay rates, feedback/rating information, and other information, including your username (“Profile”). The information in your User Profile may be visible to all Users and the general public. If you choose to post a orders via The Saas-platform «Everisapp», the contents of such listing will be viewable to Specialists you select on the The Saas-platform «Everisapp».
7. Your Rights and Choices
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us and our Partners, remove your information from our database, choose to not receive future promotional communications related to The Saas-platform «Everisapp», or cancel your account by connecting with us via email email@example.com.
Account Settings. During registration, you choose whether to receive marketing correspondence from the Saas-platform «Everisapp» and its affiliates and Partners. This information remains on your Profile where you can, at any point, easily edit it.
Push Notifications. You have the option to receive updates and relevant offers via push notifications in your app. These notifications can be configured in the settings of your mobile device.
Corrections to Profile. You have the right to access, update, and correct inaccuracies in your Saas-platform «Everisapp» Profile at any time by logging in and clicking on the “Account” tab. There, you can view, update, and correct your Account information. Our databases automatically update any information you edit in your Profile under the “Everis Users” application or in the Saas-platform «Everisapp» specialists profiles.
Promotional Communications. You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from The Saas-platform «Everisapp» sent via email by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any message. You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from The Saas-platform «Everisapp» sent via text message at any time. Please note that your opt-out is limited to the phone number used and will not affect subsequent subscriptions. If you opt-out of only certain communications, other subscription communications may continue. Even if you opt-out of receiving promotional communications, Everis Technologies may continue to send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, orders, transactions, servicing, or Everis Technologies’ ongoing business relationship with you.
Cookies and Pixels. Most browsers accept cookies by default. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to decline or delete cookies. If you use multiple browsers on your device, you will need to instruct each browser separately. Your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
App and Location Technologies. You can stop all collection of information via an app by uninstalling the app. You can also reset your device Ad Id at any time through your device settings, which is designed to allow you to limit the use of information collected about you. If you do not want us to use your location anymore for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the mobile application located in your device’s account settings, your mobile phone settings, and/or within the mobile application.
8. Everis Technologies’ Information Retention Policy
We retain personal data for as long as you are a User in order to meet our contractual obligations to you, and for such longer period as may be in our legitimate interests and to comply with our legal obligations (see Exhibit B for exemplar document retention periods). We may also retain data from which you cannot directly be identified, for example where stored against a randomly-generated identifier so we know the data relates to a single User, but we cannot tell who that User is. We use this kind of data for research purposes and to help us develop and improve our services, and we take appropriate measures to ensure you cannot be re-identified from this data.
9. The Saas-platform «Everisapp» security of Collected Information
Your account is protected and connected only with your phone device (unique UUID)
In order to protect your account from illegal actions do not give or show your profile and device to other people or delete the app before. Besides, if you are using your computer you should log out from your account the Saas-platform «Everisapp» and close browser tab before someone will enter the system. It will help to protect your information from sharing to third parties.
10. Notification of Changes
11. Contacting Us
Everis Technologies’ staff will respond to all mail or email from Users with questions about privacy, including the types of Personal Information stored on The Saas-platform «Everisapp» database, and requests to delete or rectify such Personal Information.
13. Jurisdiction-specific Provisions
A. Residents of the United States of America
Information of U.S. Users. Our collection, use, and retention of the Information of U.S. Users is in accordance with applicable U.S. laws, as is our determination of what is deemed to be “personal data and/or information”. Such collection, use, and retention laws are different from those afforded to EU Users under the General Data Protection Regulation of 2018 (“GDPR”).
Everis Technologies expressly disclaims any liability that may arise should any other individuals obtain the information you submit to The Saas-platform «Everisapp».
The Saas-platform «Everisapp» security of Collected Information. While Everis Technologies will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of all Financial Information and Personal Information, we expressly disclaim any liability for any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all Personal Information and/or Financial Information stored therein, and you agree to hold Everis Technologies harmless for any damages that may result therefrom.
- Additional Disclosures for California Residents
These additional disclosures for California residents apply only to individuals who reside in California. The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) provides additional rights to know, delete and opt out, and requires business collecting or disclosing Personal Information to provide notice of rights California residents have and can exercise.
California Notice of Collection. We have collected information corresponding to the following categories of information enumerated in the CCPA.
- • Identifiers, including name, address, email address, account name, Social Security Number, IP address – and an ID number assigned to your account.
- • Customer records, phone number, billing address, credit or debit card information, employment or education information.
- • Demographic information, such as your age or gender. This category includes pieces of Personal Information that also qualify as protected classification characteristics under other pre-existing California or federal laws.
- • Analytics and Advertising, including purchases and engagement with the Services.
- • Internet activity, including history of visiting and interacting with our Service, browser type, browser language and other information collected automatically.
- • Geolocation data, including location enabled services such as WiFi and GPS.
- • Inferences, including information about your interests and preferences.
For more information on what we collect, including the sources we receive information from, review the Information Collection section. We collect and use these categories of Personal Information for the business purposes described The Saas-platform «Everisapp» Use of Information section, including to provide and manage our Services.
Everis Technologies does not generally sell information as the term “sell” is traditionally understood. However, to the extent “sale” under the CCPA is interpreted to include advertising technology activities such as those disclosed in The Saas-platform «Everisapp» Use of Information section as a “sale,” we will comply with applicable law as to such activity.
Everis Technologies discloses the following categories of information for commercial purposes:
- • Commercial Information;
- • Demographic Data;
- • Location Data;
- • Identifiers;
- • Inferences; and
- • Internet activity.
We use and partner with different types of entities to assist with our daily operations and manage our Service. Please review the Information Sharing section for more detail about the parties we share information with.
Right to Know and Delete. If you are a California resident, you have the right to know certain information about our data practices in the preceding 12 months. In particular, you have the right to request the following from us:
- • The categories of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- • The categories of sources from which the Personal Information was collected;
- • The categories of Personal Information about you we disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- • The categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was disclosed for a business person or sold;
- • The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Information; and
- • The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
In addition, you have the right to delete the Personal Information we have collected from you. However, this is not an absolute right and Everis Technologies may have legal grounds for keeping such data.
Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right to non-discriminatory treatment by us, should you exercise any of your rights.
Shine the Light. Customers who are residents of California may request info: a list of the categories of Personal Information disclosed by us to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for those third parties’ own direct marketing purposes, and (ii) a list of the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed such information. To exercise a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org”. Requests must include “California Shine the Light Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. We may require additional information from you to allow us to verify your identity and are only required to respond to requests once during any calendar year. Please note that Everis Technologies is not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the provided email address or mail address.
C. Additional Disclosures for Data Subjects in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.
Transfer Of Data. We and our affiliates and Third Party Agents primarily store data about you, including Personal Information, on servers located and operated within the United States. If you reside or are located outside of the U.S., we may send and store your Personal Information (also commonly referred to as personal data) to the U.S. in order to provide and operate The Saas-platform «Everisapp». Everis Technologies undertakes to ensure an adequate level of protection of the personal data transferred outside the European Economic Area, either by us, our affiliates, and/or Third Party Agents, in accordance with applicable legislation, in particular via the signature of the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or the Privacy Shield certification.
Your Rights. You have the following rights under certain circumstances:
- • A right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you are processed or not and, if processed, to obtain access to such data and a copy thereof;
- • A right to rectification: you have the right to obtain the rectification of any inaccurate personal data concerning you. You also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement;
- • A right to erasure: in some cases, you have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you. However, this is not an absolute right and Everis Technologies may have legal or legitimate grounds for keeping such data;
- • A right to restriction of processing: in some cases, you have the right to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data;
- • A right to data portability: you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to The Saas-platform «Everisapp», in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from The Saas-platform «Everisapp». This right only applies when the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or on a contract and such processing is carried out by automated means.
- • A right to object to processing: you have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to processing of personal data concerning you when such processing is based on the legitimate interest of The Saas-platform «Everisapp». Everis Technologies may, however, invoke compelling legitimate grounds for continued processing. When your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of such data. You can change your marketing preferences at any time as described in the Your Rights and Choices section above.
- • A right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: if your request or concern is not satisfactorily resolved by us, you may approach your local data protection authority. The Information Commissioner is the supervisory authority in the UK and can provide further information about your rights and our obligations in relation to your personal data, as well as deal with any complaints that you have about our processing of your personal data. The CNIL is the supervisory authority in France. The Spanish Data Protection Agency is the supervisory authority in Spain. This list identifies the supervisory authorities for the 16 states in Germany.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us here.
EU-US Privacy Shield
Everis Technologies’ commitment to comply with the Privacy Shield Principles
Everis Technologies is committed to compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield (as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce) regarding the collection, use, and retention of Personal Information from European Union member countries.
Right of access. You have a legal right to request a copy of the Personal Information that we have about you. You also have a right to correct, amend or delete such Personal Information where it is inaccurate or has been processed in violation of the Privacy Shield Principles.
Disclosure of EU personal data to public authorities and law enforcement agencies. Everis Technologies may be required to share your Personal Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities.
Interest-Based Advertising in the EEA or Switzerland
For more information about interest-based ads, or to opt out of having your web-browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit http://youronlinechoices.eu/.
Residents of France
Everis Technologies does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 15 years of age in France. The Saas-platform «Everisapp» is not directed to children under the age of 15 and children under 15 are not permitted to use The Saas-platform «Everisapp». If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 15, we will delete or disable such information.
Residents of Spain
Everis Technologies does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 14 years of age in Spain. The Saas-platform «Everisapp» is not directed to children under the age of 14 and children under 14 are not permitted to use The Saas-platform «Everisapp». If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 14, we will delete or disable such information.
D. Residents of Canada.
Custom Audience. We may use services provided by third-party platforms (such as social networking or other websites) to serve targeted advertisements on such platforms to you, and we may provide a hashed version of your email address or other information to the platform provider for such purposes.